Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Media:PUBLIC ENEMY

You can't be serious...am I obsessed already? I am supposed to be working but instead I have the t.v. running incessantly in the background(CNN) and I am creating my blog!! I am excited but fearful this will be an obsession similar to 99.9% of the population who check in on their Facebook and Myspace every other second!I have avoided being a blogger until now I guess its time to join the masses...
As far as the media is concerned I have one comment best put into words by the infamous words of Public Enemy...
DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!
I have my opinions and for now I am sticking to them...I will not be brainwashed by the media, nor will I let certain networks sway me to believe them. FOX as far as I am concerned, is the most racist, classist platform there is...but I am sure to be exposed to more supporters of the "hot chick"....
As far as what has shocked me today...commentary on the VMA's...hmmmm I am so glad there is freedom of speech or someone might be burning on the stake by now....Palin action figures...amazing. My plans are to try to watch as much of the interview of her tonight without having to jump of a cliff...until then....

No comments: