Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hurricane Sarah

Although I have not posted in a couple days I certainly have been following the media, how can you miss them? Just finished a couple articles on the WP. I am trying to be fair and read a couple from both camps. I just read a report on Palin's stint as mayor. Basically it sounds like she was voted into office, came through like a hurricane...or as she called it"cleaned up the good ol boys network"...disrupting many, many lives of these small town people-the supposed people she supports and comes from. She absolutely disgusts me. She is such a two-faced, hypocritical manipulative, maniacal madwoman.....deep breaths needed!
On the other hand I read that in response to the dire situation in TX that Obama's party cancelled their scheduled appearance for SNL...now some may say "so what" but this shows the type of gracious respect our country needs in comparison to the brash, in your face disrespectful politicking game the McCain camp is running. As the months turn into weeks and then into days this battle is going to get more and more emotional for so many Americans, it is sure to divide us more...it is very scarey to me

No comments: