Wednesday, September 24, 2008

just slightly, completely OUTRAGED!

Last night while watching one of favorite new shows,The Rachel Maddow Show, on MSNBC which follows my fave left wing McCain-basher Keith Olbermann, I was informed of some voting from McCain's illustrious past which had me disgusted, yet not surprised. He has followed in Bush's less then impressive footsteps but voting against SCHIP, HEADSTART and Equal Work/Equal Pay, as well as being against raising the minumum wage which he voted against 19 times! As you can only imagine his little female pinnochio follows suit on ALL these isses including the Equal Pay deal...are you kidding me? She also goes a bit further with Abortion issues, while McCain supports outlawing abortions except in cases of rape and incest, she wants abortions outlawed entirely. These issues above mentioned of course directly affect women, but how many women really know his voting record on these important issues????

3 comments:

Printer's Devil said...

I wonder if Rachel is offering a "fair and balanced" look at McC's voting record or whether she's highlighting the very worst.
I'm not advocating one view over the other -- just wondering.

Obama Mama said...

I guess the way it would have been fair if she had put Obama's record side-by-side...but we need to see these type of policies the candidates are voting on in this campaign...just because everyones 401K's and investments(and my taxes) are in danger doesn't mean that some people aren't still more worried about their child's health care and education more than their personal financial future.o.k. I'm done venting!

Sarai said...

I agree that Olberman and Rachel definitly try to portray McCain and the Republicans in as negative way as possible...but let's be honest, with everything that has been going on and everything the Republicans have done, what else can be said about them.
I also love Olberman and I think that he does a good job of getting some informtion OUT in the public that other news stations don't even bother to cover. So I don't think it's wrong if they are leftists, as long as the American people are getting the facts.