Thursday, September 18, 2008

Spains in Latin America, ya know...

Wow! Just read a lil article about McCain's lil interview which entailed him uncovering a lil too much about how much he really doesn't know...but after asking my daughter where Spain is, it is plain to see, either McCain was smoking a lil something before this interview or he is a lil stupid!
In all seriousness I would like to think my president is SMARTER THEN A 5TH GRADER! in this case she's in 6th grade...oh yeah did I forget to mention that he also wants to just FIRE the SEC Chair to solve our $issues and get rid of the ol boys club when he gets into office. It makes me wonder what he considers himself?right now he is the president...of this club!!!!....goodness gracious good ol' johnyboy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like I said before, this still amazes me!