Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"HOT chick" trumps race

"Palin enjoyed more coverage as a VP candidate during the GOP convention than Obama did a week earlier when he became the first person of color to accept the nomination for president of a major party."So hot chickdoes trump 1st man of color!!! I am finding more and more information to really have an arsenal of agenda to aim at the "hot chick". This name alone makes my blood boil and I feel sorry for the 1st person I see wearing one...
I am enjoying the required reading and watching but unfortunately work keeps getting in my way...I have also quickly converted my eleven year old daughter into "a believer" also...caught her watching CNN without me in the room. But this is to no surprise considering her very 1st poem in her second week of school proudly displayed in the 6th grade hallway included mention of her "fears" one of them being "John McCain becoming president"!!!! Ding ding ding we have a winner ladies and gents! Gotta love her, like they say like mother, like daughter!
My goal tomorrow is to find more information on Obama instead of this sick obsession with the enemy. And yes, she feels like an enemy. She is threatening and intrusive like one at least! and scarier then most bad guys with guns in my opinion...she has the potential to have alot more power!!!!FIGHT THE POWERS THAT BE!!!!!

No comments: